New Projects

It has been a while, since I started following teachers' accounts on several social networking sites. It is great an very inspiring to see how they work and share with us any content or material they have seen, used  or created for their own students. Indeed, I have found a lot of interesting and useful content and ideas that I have included in my teaching. 

I really admire what they do, they create extremely original, attracting and understandable posters, worksheets and activities. Therefore, I have decided to start myself creating some materials and sharing them or any other resource that I find interesting or useful in our English lessons. 

Although my material might not be as good as their, I will try to base on three criteria:

1. Simplicity
2. Comprehensibility
3. Appeal

I hope you like it and find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment